Friday, October 10, 2014

Commercials that make me cry :(

Hello guys!

Hope you all are doing fine. I disappeared for a while because of the crazy mid-term tests that are sucking away my energy, but thank God I have a lot of energy so... here I am again!

Lately I watched some commercials from Thailand and China that were super heart-touching that I couldn't wait to share with you guys...Let us begin!



The first one is a very sad video about a girl who has a mute father. She was bullied at school and decided to commit suicide on her birthday...What her mute father did for her really touched my heart: "There are no perfect fathers. A father will always love perfectly".




The second video was made by a company from Thailand to convey a powerful and meaningful message: "Giving is the best communication". Sometimes life is too hectic and we totally forget "small things can make a big difference".




One of my favorite commercials from TC Bank - China. I watched it not less than 5 times and the message of this commercial was able to make me awake at night...
- "What do people live for?"
- "Dream"


Hope you guys enjoy these videos. I will share with you more interesting stuffs on my next blog post.

Keep in touch and have a great Thanksgiving holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment