Hello, again!
After sharing my coop experience with you guys, I also have a chance to read my classmates' fun blogs, and I think they are worth your time reading!
Let's start with Ayu's blog. This girl has a huge passion for food and she is my foodie buddie. It would be fun to explore new restaurants with her, but I'd rather eat my dessert alone! (j/k)
Jeff's blog is also about food. He is a freelance journalist of Toronto.com and had many chances to taste various kinds of food from different countries. Don't know where to spend your money tonight? I think he can help!
Apparently, Ana has spent a lot of time and effort writing her blog about the Television industry. If it's your piece of cake then go for it!
Emir loves photography and I am fond of his pictures. Looking for a different Toronto from a foreigner's perspective? I think this blog will captivate you.
My healthy friend Aakash will give you an interesting insight about the Dairy industry, which I absolutely have no clue. Of course, it will not be just about dairy, so stay tuned!
Any suggestions or comments? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment