My task was working closely with the designer and SIGNS Deaf Staff to design one of a kind menu with illustrations, making sure all corporation's requirements were met. I was also in charge of all SIGNS' digital marketing activities and social media marketing. My favorite part of the job was B2B marketing, reaching out to banks and corporations to introduce a team building program which I built in such a way that all games encourage participants to learn and use ASL.
I had a lot of fun and definitely learned so much during my coop term. I brought my friends to SIGNS on my birthday and had a fantastic dinner. The Deaf staff sang "Happy Birthday" to me in American Sign Language and it was such an eye-opening experience that I would never forget.
Want to impress your friends, why don't you try this and make them guess what the signs mean?
I bet it will be fun! Interested in learning more American Sign Language? Find out here!
Have fun signing!
Want to impress your friends, why don't you try this and make them guess what the signs mean?
I bet it will be fun! Interested in learning more American Sign Language? Find out here!
Have fun signing!
So interesting! I want to eat there now...
ReplyDeleteThank you Tom! I bet you will like it :D
ReplyDelete